Thursday, September 4, 2008

Unconditional Love



"Before you were conceived I wanted you.

Before you were born I loved you.

Before you were here an hour I would die for you.

This is the miracle of life. "

- Maureen Hawkins

This made me cry when I read it, (but that's not unusual - everything makes me cry right now!), it says it all about a mother's connection with her unborn child. Carrying a child changes your perspective on everything. You are no longer focussed on "you", but instead every single action you take now considers the little life inside of you first and foremost.

As mothers to be we are so fortunate to have a supernatural connection with our babies, that their fathers will never have the chance to experience. Make the most of this magical time and talk to your baby every day. Send them love and let them know they are cherished. Your baby will feed off your good vibes and grow strong, happy and healthy from your love.

No comments: