Monday, September 8, 2008

Third Trimester - Heartburn and Tiredness

Ugh! It's making me feel sick - ALL THE TIME!!

I literally can't eat a thing at least 2 hours before bed - and that includes water!

It is definitely sugar that makes it worse though as I only really get it on weekends when I'm having a cheat day (i.e. eating rubbish). The weeks are mostly fine, although I did have a bowl of tomato soup at 7pm last Wednesday then had to leave my swim class halfway through at 930pm because it just wouldn't stay down!

This is definitley not an enjoyable part of pregnancy!

I'm also finding that I'm starting to feel a little more tired these days. It's only been the last 2 weeks that I've noticed it, but it's definitely there. The lack of energy at the end of the day and the staying in bed till 8am instead of getting up at 7am as I had been doing previously.

Still, my workouts are still going well and this last month I've been training harder than ever as I feel more energised when I'm exercising.

Last week:

Resistance workout A - Monday
Resistance workout B - Tuesday
Swimming - Wednesday
Thursday - rest
Friday - Photo shoot for 9month club support system
Saturday - teaching Balance
Sunday - teaching Pilates

I keep getting asked when I'm going to stop teaching but I'm still managing fine so I'm hoping to go right through to November when I'm ready to drop!

No comments: