Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

I got tagged by Leah Segedie of BookieBoo so here are my 7 things you didn't know about me!

1. I used to teach kickboxing in Uni

2. I have a phobia about wires! Well not exactly a phobia, but I just hate them, especially behind our TV where there are loads of leads and they are all tangled up! It drives me mad...

3. I'm a careless parker! I mean, I'm fine when I'm driving but when I'm parking my car or pulling out of a parking space, I have a tendency to daydream and not look behind me, or my attention is caught by something in a shop window and I pull out without looking! Luckily it's only been walls or bollards that I 've hit so far!

4. I would love to be a secret agent - all that cool stuff! Infiltrating gangs, uncovering terrorist activity and having all those cool espionage skills like unarmed combat, weapons training etc! I want to be the next Jack Bauer!

5. I really, really want a Siberian Husky...I'm not allowed yet as we don't have a house.Boo!

6. I love Ben & Jerry's phish food ice cream so much that I once ate a whole tub in just 3 days (agh!)

7. I eat cold baked beans out of the tin - but they gotta be Heinz!

That's it!

Now to pass it onto the next lucky 7 blogs

daily dose of dax

rocofit

Fit Yummy Mummy

Balanced Steps

No comments: