Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bookieboo

I currently blog on a couple of fitness mum sites, one of them being Bookieboo. Bookieboo was created by Leah Segedie to bring a wealth of fitness, nutrition and wellbeing information to one central place for busy mums.

The site is so supportive and it helped me through the hard times at the early stages of my pregnancy when I was feeling low and lonely.

In the last couple of months I have chatted with Leah on a regular basis and she's been great with advice. She's also really funny and makes me chuckle with some of her emails!

Anyway, this morning I had this special message from her son, whom the site was named after.



Find more videos like this on bookieboo


It definitely made my day. I'm paying this forward and sending a special message to someone I'm thinking about and want to say thankyou to. I guess my message today is don't forget to take the time to make someone special smile today!

No comments: